INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 20000:1:2018 IT-SMS (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
ISO 20000 Standard is an Information Technology-Service Management System (SMS) requirement. The main objective of this standard is the organization shall establish, implement, maintain and improve the Information Technology- Service management system within the organization. To ensure:
- 1. Meeting the service requirements to achieve customer satisfaction
- 2. Designing and delivering services based on the SMS that add value for the customer
- 3. Continually improving the SMS and the services based on objective measurements In common business practice the ISO 20000 standard is also referred to as the SMS /IT-SMS standard.
BENEFITS OF ISO 20000 iTMS CERTIFICATION
- 1. Consistency in IT service delivery
- 2. Reduce the response time for IT- service delivery
- 3. Enhance customer satisfaction and retention of customer
- 4. Improve Legal, Regulatory, and contractual compliance.
- 5. Reputation enhancement among stakeholders, interested parties, and customers.
- 6. Reduce the operational cost.
- 7. Improve the business potential among the competitor
- 8. Overall Improvement of the organization’s reputation in the market.
- 9. Business opportunities improved.