QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 9001:2015 QMS
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO 9001:2015 QMS
A quality management system (QMS) is a set of policies, processes, and procedures required for planning and execution (production/development/service) in the core business area of an organization. (i.e. areas that can impact the organization’s ability to meet customer requirements.) ISO 9001:2015 is an example of a Quality Management System.
THE CONCEPT OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT :
- 1. A Quality Management System in its basic concept is quite simple. It seeks to: Recognize the external quality related requirements specified in Licenses to Trade, guidelines, specified customer requirements, and the chosen management system standard(s)
- 2. Ensure that all requirements have been documented within the management system in the appropriate location in terms of defined specific system requirements
- 3. Confirm that employees receive applicable training in the quality system requirements
- 4. Outline performance processes, where applicable, to the quality system requirements
- 5. Produce records or evidence that system requirements have been met
- 6. Measure, monitor and report the extent of compliance with these performance procedures
- 7. Continually monitor and analyze changes to the requirements and confirm that all changes are reflected in changes to the specific requirements when necessary
- 8. Execute the audit and analyze the system processes and correct them when necessary
- 9. Include processes that will help continually improve the quality system.